The International Center for Justice and Human Rights is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) based in Geneva. Our Center was established on May 9, 2014 and it's working according to the Swiss associations’ law.
The ICJHR aims to:
- Work in respect of freedoms and human rights based on the regional and international mechanisms of human rights in the fight against all forms of violations
- Achieve justice and independence of the judiciary and respect for the role of the defense and preservation of the dignity and rights of citizens
- Work towards the abolition of the torture practices, harassment and persecution of human rights
- Ensure the effective implementation of provisions that guarantee freedoms and respect for international standards
- Strengthen relations with the components of civil society who are fighting for human rights at the international level
- Inform the international community, European and Swiss civil society about human rights violations in some parts of the world